Our mission at The Future Perfect Company is to promote good design for our ageing population and we are always keen to work with like minded designers and businesses. Here we have teamed up with product development company, Hymid R&D, to give you the chance to win a pair of our fabulous OXO Good Grips tongs. An essential tool for any well designed kitchen.
My name’s Richard Child and I’m part of a product development company called Hymid R&D. Our mission is to nurture innovative ideas into existence, and we’re currently working on a product for the Independent Living industry. Everything we do is driven by our passion for beautiful design that’s simple, functional and provides the best user experience possible. We have a small team that’s based in Devon, and would love to keep you updated on our progress.
Today we’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with The Future Perfect Company, to offer you the chance to get involved in a newsletter prize draw. Philippa has been an essential contact for Hymid R&D and we can’t thank her enough for her help and support.
You can sign-up to our newsletter via our website (http://www.hymidrandd.co.uk/). We update the newsletter every time we have something important to share, and we’ll never spam your inbox. Nobody likes that.
To enter the prize draw*, simply sign-up to our newsletter here : http://www.hymidrandd.co.uk/ . Everyone who signs up within 2 weeks from the date of this blog post is automatically entered, and the winner will be picked at random. The prize is a pair of Silicone Flexible Tongs by OXO Good Grips from The Future Perfect Company’s cookware range. OXO is a company that we admire, as their products are beautifully designed, simple and easy to use. Our driving principles.
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified
4. The competitions is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. The winner will be contacted via email.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from today until 28 August 2012.